As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or MINICUBE2*, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
* MINICUBE2 is available only as a flash programmer.
- Built-in V850E2/MN4 (uPD70F3515F1) MCU
- High-speed operation of maximum 192 MHz (9.6 MHz oscillator used for the main clock ) when supplied with 3.0 to 3.6 V.
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- Both flash memory programming (3-pin CSI) and on-chip debugging (conforming to Nexus debug class1) supported
- Lead-free (Pb-free)
Connection with The E1 Emulator
The CPU board is provided with a 16-pin/2.54mm pitch connector for the connection with MINICUBE2. Connecting it to the E1 emulator, whose user interface cable has a 14-pin/2.54mm pitch connector, requires the optional adapter QB-F14T16-01 (See here for the details) .