The TM integrated development environment integrates some processes for software development. As compared with the development using each tool alone, TM takes a load off your development processes and increases operability. Therefore, TM offers you an extremely efficient development environment.
Tools (e.g., text editor, compiler, assembler, debugger and so on) registered with TM can be invoked and option-controlled from the TM's screen with its consistently graphical user interface. It is possible also to check execution results output from registered tools on the screen.
*The TM is bundled with each Renesas compiler product packages for 16- and 32-bit MCUs (M32R, M16C, 7700 Family), and the Renesas assembler product package for 8-bit MCUs (740 Family). These packages are listed in "TM-Supported Products". You install TM as necessary aside from the compiler or assembler.
The TM supports the following compilers:
- M3T-CC32R V3.00 Release 1 to V.4.30 Release 00
- M3T-NC308WA V3.00 Release 1 to V.5.20 Release 1
- M3T-NC30WA V3.00 Release 1 to V.5.10 Release 1
- M3T-NC77WA V.5.20 Release 4 or later
- M3T-ICC740 V.1.00 Release 1 to V.1.01 Release 00
- M3T-SRA74 V.4.10 Release 1 to V.4.10 Release 1C
- M3T-NC79WA (Discontinued) V4.00 Release 1 or later
* Up until March of 2007, TM was included with the compiler packages. High-performance Embedded Workshop is now bundled.