17 April 2013
The Solid State Relays (OCMOS FETs) top page has been redesigned.
The Standard Mass page has been revised.
The Major Product Series page has been revised.
16 January 2013
Renesas Electronics offers an extensive lineup of Solid State Relays for a wide range of applications -from consumer products to industrial equipment- helping you design a system with superior reliability. (Select a device based on its application.)
- Lineup includes ultra-compact package products (PS79xxx series)
- Support high-sensitivity, low-power consumption (can operate on an ON current of as low as 2 mA)
- Comply with international safety standards (UL, CSA, BSI, VDE, SEMKO, NEMKO, FIMKO, DEMKO)
Click a series name on the menu in the left navigation or in the table below to see a list of products based on type.
Click each part name below to see a list of available products.
|Function||6-pin DIP |
|8-pin DIP |
|4-pin SOP |
|8-pin SOP |
|4-pin Mini |
|Low On-state |
|Low offset |
|High Isolation |
- Differences between Photocoupler / Optocoupler and Solid State Relay (Photo MOSFET or Optical-coupled MOS FET)
- Explanation of Solid State Relay (optical-coupled MOS FET) Specifications Specifications
- Solid State Relay (Optical-coupled MOS FET) Structure and Features
- The operatable models of Solid State Relay (Optical-coupled MOS FET)