The V850ES/IK1 is a 32-bit single-chip microcontroller that includes the V850ES CPU core and peripheral functions such as ROM/RAM, a timer/counter, serial interfaces, a watchdog timer, an A/D converter, and ROM correction.
Operating voltage: VDD = EVDD = 3.5 to 5.5V, VAVDD0, AVDD1 = 4.5 to 5.5 V
Max. frequency: 32 MHz
ROM capacities: 64 KB to 128 KB mask ROM and 128 KB flash memory
RAM capacities: 4 KB to 6 KB
Package: 64-pin plastic LQFP package
Minimum instruction execution time: 31.25 ns (at internal 32 MHz operation)
General-purpose registers: 32 bits x 32
- Signed multiplication (16 x 16 -> 32): 1 to 2 clocks
- Signed multiplication (32 x 32 -> 64): 1 to 5 clocks
- Saturated operation instructions (with overflow/underflow detection function)
- 32-bit shift instructions: 1 clock
- Bit manipulation instructions
- Load/store instructions with long/short format
- Signed load instructions
ROM correction: 4 places can be corrected.
- Non-maskable interrupts: 1 source (external: none, internal: 1)
- Maskable interrupts: 42 sources (external: 7, internal: 35)
- Software exceptions: 32 sources
- Exception traps: 2 sources
I/O ports: 39
- 16-bit interval timer M (TMM): 1 channel
- 16-bit timer/event counter Q (TMQ): 2 channels
- 16-bit timer/event counter P (TMP): 4 channels
- Motor control function (uses timer TMQ: 1 channel (TMQ1), TMP: 1 channel (TMP1))
- 16-bit accuracy 6-phase PWM function with dead time: 1 channel
- High-impedance output control function
- Timer tuning operation function
- Arbitrary cycle setting function
- Arbitrary dead-time setting function
- Watchdog timer: 1 channel
- Asynchronous serial interface A (UARTA)
- 3-wire variable length serial I/O (CSIB)
- CSIB: 1 channel
- UARTA: 2 channels
10-bit resolution A/D converters (A/D converters 0 and 1): 4 channels x 2 units
- 2.5 to 4 MHz resonator connectable (external clock input prohibited)
- Multiplication function by PLL clock synthesizer (fixed to multiplication by eight, fXX = 20 to 32 MHz)
- CPU clock division function (fXX, fXX/2, fXX/4, fXX/8)
Power-save function: HALT/IDLE/ STOP mode
Low-voltage detection function
Operation ambient temperature: TA = -40 to +85°C
- [Consumer appliances] Inverter air conditioners, Refrigerators, Washing machines, etc.
- [Industrial equipment] Motor control and General-purpose inverters, etc.
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.